MIG/MAG Welder day shift in Horst
Are you looking for a job as a MIG/MAG welder in day shift for the long term?
For our customer in the Horst area we are looking for a MIG / MAG welder. Our client is one of the largest agricultural machinery manufacturer in the world. As a market leader, they develop and produce various products at the location in Horst. One of the main products they build is the large sprayer which is up to 36 meters wide. You will work in the welding department where you are responsible in a dynamic and international team of different MIG/MAG welders.
- A gross monthly wage of €2.842,- excluding ADV and CAO allowance, based on a full-time working week of 40 hours.
- Travel allowance of 21 cents per kilometre.
- Working at one of the best employers in North Limburg.
- A secondment contract of 9 months. With proven suitability, there is the possibility to earn a contract with the client!
- A good induction process. During the induction process you will be linked to an experienced employee.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience as a MIG/MAG welder in a production environment.
- Preferably has valid welding certificates.
- Master the Dutch, German or English language.
- Is flexible, independent and a team player.
- Who is used to delivering a high level of quality.
What we offer as a mediator:
- A budget for courses and further education.
- Open communication, so you always know where you stand.
- Possibility of intake in the evenings or weekends.
- Weekly or four-weekly wage payment. Always on time!
- Working for the highest-rated job mediator in the technology sector in Limburg! Check it out on Google.
Is this vacancy not for you, but are you looking for another job as a welder? Check out our other vacancies here!