Assembly worker day shift in Horst
Are you looking for a job as an assembly worker in day shift for the long term?
For our customer in the Horst area we are looking for an assembly worker. Our client is one of the largest agricultural machinery manufacturer in the world. As a market leader, they develop and produce various products at the location in Horst. One of the main products they build is the large sprayer which is up to 36 meters wide. You will work in the assembly department where you and your team are responsible for assembling these sprayers. You build customer-specific components together and assemble them according to drawing. This is mainly of mechanical nature but depending on your experience this can also be electrical.
- A gross monthly wage of €2.842,- excluding ADV and CAO allowance, based on a full-time working week of 40 hours.
- Travel allowance of 21 cents per kilometre.
- Working at one of the best employers in North Limburg.
- A secondment contract of 9 months. With proven suitability, there is the possibility to earn a contract with the client!
- A good induction process. During the induction process you will be linked to an experienced employee.
We are looking for someone who:
- You have several years of experience as an assembly worker or machine builder
- You speak Dutch/German or English
- Is flexible, independent and a team player.
- Who is used to delivering a high level of quality.
What we offer as a mediator:
- A budget for courses and further education.
- Open communication, so you always know where you stand.
- Possibility of intake in the evenings or weekends.
- Weekly or four-weekly wage payment. Always on time!
- Working for the highest-rated job mediator in the technology sector in Limburg! Check it out on Google.
Is this vacancy not for you, but are you looking for another job as a assembly worker? Check out our other vacancies here!